Contract 3 – 6 months
£400 – £700 per day – Outside of IR35
Start – early November
Are you a technical consultant or experienced technical architect with a deep knowledge of telephony and voice networks? My customer is a successful specialist consultancy looking to appoint a SME interim for a 3 to 6 month period.
A technical deep-dive analysis to understand the current state of the entire telephony environment with a NHS customer. Production of specification and requirements to prepare the customer for procurement (to follow).
- Technical guru with telephony and voice networks and related infrastructure
- NHS experience (acute setting)
- C-suite engagement
- Highly competent Business Analysis skills
- A deep understanding of the architecture of telephony networks
- A wide understanding of different telephony suppliers and systems
- Engagement skills – suppliers, vendors and users
- Report production
- Commercially minded
- Requirements and specification for preparation for procurement/tender