Role: Senior Fire Safety Specialist
Location: London & South East + Remote working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Fire Safety Specialist to join a leading consultancy organisation who focus on Risk, Compliance and Safety for a diverse range of clients across the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to cover London and the South East to provide expert fire safety solutions and recommendations to a range of clients across the low-medium risk built environment. You will also be designing fire management plans and undertaking fire risk assessments.
With opportunity for travel, competitive salary and fantastic career development, this growing organisation are looking for personable and confident individuals who can represent their brand and provide innovative solutions to their portfolio of clients.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience with fire risk assessments across a range of built environments
- Expert understanding of the framework of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, fire safety regulations 2006
- Strong work ethic, creative problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Research and report writing abilities
- FIFireE or MIFireE desirable, GIFireE as minimum required
- Ability to support clients with complex, contentious and critical matters
This is an opportunity to work with an industry leader, make your mark across fire management plans, forward thinking fire strategies and more…
Are you up for the challenge? Please apply!