Screening Onboarding & Compliance Manager
Here at Rethink we are seeking a Screening Onboarding & Compliance Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
The Rethink Group is one of the few international recruitment groups in the marketplace with RPO, MSP and embedded offerings, as well as a contingent recruitment business.
As SOCS Manager you will be leading the SOCS team to ensure a smooth running of the department and to ensure that the team is efficient whilst providing a high level of customer service to stakeholders within Rethink and external contractors where applicable.
Key Responsibilities as SOCS Manager:
- Ensure full knowledge across the team of changes to legislation, supporting the leadership team on any communication and change projects to maintain ongoing compliance
- Carry out quality checks on processes and contract paperwork to minimise issues and improve where necessary
- Day-to-day management of the SOCS team & KPI performance measurement
- Be a subject matter expert in the Bullhorn process, pay and bill process, GDPR and legislation to enhance knowledge sharing to the team and providing advice to consultants and leaders
- Generate and send accurate contract paperwork to contractors and clients ensuring this matches all data inputted by consultants into Bullhorn
- Provide MI on screening, GDPR activities and Contract processing to leadership team
To be considered for this role we are seeking an individual who has prior Compliance experience in a recruitment/consultancy or related business and GDPR, Data Protection & SLA delivery experience.
Please apply now to be considered