Role: Programme Manager (Estates)
Location: North West England (Flexibility to travel required & part time remote capacity available)
Salary: £38,890 – 44,503 (dependent on experience)
We are searching for a confident and experienced Programme Manager to join this dynamic NHS organisation to support their Strategic Estates Plan. This is a brand new role whereby you can make your stamp on an organisation during an exciting period of growth and development.
You will be responsible for contributing to the strategic delivery plan for multiple, complex estates programmes and work-streams, as well as contributing to the development of the PMO to improve delivery across the organisation.
What will you bring?
- Experience of working across multiple estates projects e.g. new builds, PFI, refurbishments etc.
- Strong programme/project management skills including change management and benefits realisation
- Ability to operate in a strategic manner, with a long term mindset
- Strong governance skills and knowledge
- Confident in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in team management, encouraging best practice
- Public sector/NHS experience
- Prince 2 qualified
If you are interested and feel you have the right skill set, please apply!