Who are we?
iProspect’s Technology Partnerships (TP) team works with advertisers to ensure they are able to access and utilize leading advertising technology, primarily the Google Marketing Platform.
iProspect are one of Google’s largest GMP Sales Partners, reselling Google technology to some of the largest brands in the UK. The team provides training, consultancy and support to brands using the technology, and has quickly become a high growth area of the business.
Due to rapid growth of the Technology Partnerships team, iProspect are looking for a dynamic director to lead the management and growth of our Technology Partnerships team. Developing new solutions for client leads, owning key client & partner relationships and being responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all team functions (from finance, marketing and sales through to training, consultancy and support).
This is an exciting and critical role to deliver our ambition of being a high-growth team underpinned by operational excellence. The end goal is to be a key growth driver for the Media Line of Business. It is a senior hire and there is an expectation for you to help us define the direction your position takes once you have your feet under the table.
Overall purpose of the role
- To lead the relationship with our key Technology Partnership clients and partners (Google, Kenshoo etc.), ensuring service and delivery of work is at the highest standard.
- Building out our portfolio of services (On-Site Ads, Digital Maturity, Inhousing) and tailoring solutions to clients needs, working with the account management / tech consultants within the team.
- To ensure successful delivery of all key operational functions including client servicing, finance, operations, marketing, sales.
- Support pitching Technology Partnerships to brands, and raising awareness internally
- May well be included in wider initiatives depending on scope – marketing transformation, maturity, inhousing consultancy and others
- Leading innovation and keeping Technology Partnerships at the forefront by attending relevant industry events / webinars and community sessions
Areas of Responsibility and Accountability
- Own key client relationships and make sure that we are engaging with them in the most suitable way, maximizing opportunities and ensuring high levels of satisfaction
- Proactively gather feedback and scores from clients and partners on the teams service levels
- Lead relationships with partners (Google, Kenshoo etc.) – develop and deliver against shared roadmaps (product and client), work towards partner KPIs and help to extract more value for the agency
- Drive forward initiatives which will enable the team to grow (CRM, Maturity Frameworks, Paragon adoption, Client Satisfaction Surveys) and help add more value back to the agency (Collaboration with wider technology group and product leads, contribution to key workstreams, supporting New Business & Marketing)
- Ensure operational excellence is delivered by the team across key areas
- Finance – forecasting, unbilled, payable queries, aged debt, credit cover
- Operational – process documentation, contracts, commercial agreements, WoW
- Marketing – blogs, webinars, website updates, events
- Sales – pitching, pipeline generation, inbound, CRM implementation & execution
- Meeting the needs of the clients to help them achieve digital maturity via the appropriate technology, training and support.
- Raising awareness of Technology Partnerships proposition within the network. Uncover and facilitate opportunities from within.
- Contribute to New Business pitching and proposals
- Line management and development of the team. Set and monitor objectives that ladder up to the teams ambitions and enable
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years in a client management position in the digital marketing space
- Experience managing a team
- Hands on experience with GMP stack preferable but not required
What you will get from us
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.