My client, an NHS organisation in the North West of England, are currently recruiting for a Primary Care Project manager for an initial 3 month period. The role has flexible working available and full time or part time will be considered. The IR35 status is TBC and has the option to work at multiple sites. The successful candidate will have project management experience within the NHS, knowledge of Primary Care and experience of Commissioning.
- Demonstrable background of managing projects within the NHS
- In depth knowledge of Primary Care including national/local policy
- Demonstrable experience of working within Commissioning
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills across multiple contacts and levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills