Project Manager for O365 and Migration Programme Work stream
London (some flexible working)
£450-£500 per day Outside IR35
Immediate start required
An exciting and business critical role has arisen in a Rethink Healthcare key client in London, to lead on the implementation of O365 (specifically Sharepoint and OneDrive as a focus) and migrate the organisation and all of its data effectively and efficiently.
The project aim is to replace the existing on premise Microsoft Exchange email service and provide a support structure where the Trust is no-longer responsible for the maintenance and support.
In 2015/16 NHS Digital, in conjunction with Accenture (Service Provider), launched the National Health Service email (NHSmail). NHSmail is a hosted-service email service; the introduction of NHSmail to the Trust will bring the necessary change to the Trust to realise the benefits the Trust is seeking:
- More up-to-date features as users will be provided with the latest product features in a timely way
- A higher Service Level Availability commitment than most on-premises solutions
- Improved flexibility, ramping up & down usage as required
- Improved (constant) security patching of vulnerabilities – along with reducing the effort in patching
- Lower technical management overheads, freeing up internal resources (equipment & people) by removing the on-premises servers. Reduction in operating costs to be realised
- A more consistent NHS compliant secure email
- Larger personal file storage space and shared workspaces
- Cyber Security CE+ accreditation
Please contact Chris Walker immediately for more information on the role and client and to submit your interest. Chris can be contacted on