An exceptional and leading NHS organisation, highly commended for it’s work and an exciting place to work, are now recruiting via Rethink Healthcare exclusively for an L&D Team Leader to join them on a fixed term contract basis (potential for permanent role) to strengthen their award winning HR team and help deliver the L&D plan within the organisations people and culture strategy.
The L&D Team Leader is responsible for the overall management, delivery and analysis of the L&D activity supporting the People and Culture Strategy at the NHS Trust.
The post holder will be key to establishing the Leadership, Education and Performance function that will support the Trust to become a high performing, learning organisation and an Employer of Choice.
The post holder will act as the ESR/OLM lead for the team and be responsible for developing, evaluating and reporting on the blended learning elements of a robust L&D plan, taking account of the learning and development needs of all staff and ensuring equal access for all staff across the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of the day to day running of the L&D administration function
- Responsible for ensuring the integration of L&D activities in order to deliver the overall strategy
- Act as a lead for ESR/OLM for the L&D function ensuring all recording/reporting of all learning and development activity within the Trust
- Work with the team to take a lead role in developing a culture where individuals are engaged and take responsibility for their continuous learning
- Maintain robust external links with the wider NHS learning environment
- Ensure ESR/OLM learning and development “best practice” is promoted within the Trust
- Support robust processes are in place to promote knowledge transfer to ensure the Trust becomes a learning organization
- Ensure systems are in place to provide robust data capture and high quality, highly complex accurate reporting in a timely manner for all learning and development activities
The post holder will have excellent system skills within OLM LMS.
Please do not call the office number displayed (0117 3178888) as workers are all remote at present. Please apply via the link for CV submission.