Role: Net Income Financial Controller
Location: South West
Duration: 4 months
Rate: £350 per day inside IR35
We are working with a public sector organisation based in the South West who are searching for a Net Income Financial Controller to join them on an interim basis for 4 months.
Your role will be to provide an efficient financial management service, maintaining responsibility for all the financial control and reporting relating to the income and gross margin of the business. This will include pricing, sales reporting & forecasting, and margin reporting. Furthermore, you will be expected to act as the financial lead on any projects which affect sales and gross margin.
Improving the way management information is delivered to the business will also fall under your remit, including analysis of the data and financial insight. You will be responsible for two members of staff, ensuring best practice and empowering them to achieve organisational objectives.
To be considered you will require:
- Finance qualification with relevant post qualification experience
- Management accounting techniques
- Experience in manipulation and modelling of data, encouraging best practice through the use of reporting tools
- Skilled in working with ERP systems with the ability to create tailored reports
- Demonstrable experience of secure management of information assets
- Team management skills
- High level of autonomy and integrity
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply.