My client is an award winning, national body and government office that is truly regarded as a worldwide specialist in their field.
The client has a requirement to develop a focused Capacity Building (CB) Strategy and implementation/management framework. This includes an assessment of what the client currently delivers, to who and the cost benefits (or otherwise) of doing so, an assessment of efficiency’s to be realised, and the development of a business case Capacity Building opportunities that the Client should consider as the requirements of their business and their data partners change in light of technological advances. Recommendation should also be made on an appropriate governance and a management framework to coordinate all CB and Training activities.
The objectives of this activity are to:
Develop a CB Strategy and Business Case that considers:
A review of the strategic direction and commitments as articulated in the ‘Framework Document’, corporate plan and divisional strategies.
Stakeholder analysis – To identify opportunities to work with external CB partners and agencies in support of our strategy and the identification of new stakeholders who may be deliverers or customers of the CB provision
Analysis of future opportunities for CB provision for modern services and data partners:
A comprehensive analysis of the contemporary and projected CB landscape, external to the client and the opportunities presented by our evolution of the organisation in line with our vision
The person we are seeking to complete this effort will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding communication skills across all written and spoken formats and mediums
- To include the provision of regular presentations and briefs on progress
- Presentations and briefings to Senior Management and Executive Committees
- Proven track record ofanalytical and evidence gathering skills
- This to include material and subject matter research
- The completion of interviews to gather input and opinion
- The ability to sift large amounts of data and pull out the salient points
- To include formulation of strategy
- Provision of evidence to support recommendations and arguments
- Project management experience
- To include achievement of milestones on time
- and delivery of final documentation and evidence on time to a high standard
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- To include the identification of Stakeholders
- Active engagement of stakeholders throughout a project
- Managing expectations and influence
- Personal integrity, confidence and openness
- and a willingness to adopt the organisations Core Values: Together, Responsibility, Discovery and Excellence
The individual will join a small but high-performing team working to tight timelines and delivering to a standard of excellence.
Reporting directly to a Senior Management for the duration of the project the individual will be expected to interact confidently with many members of staff throughout the organisation and externally.
Please apply for this vacancy by contacting Chris Walker directly at Rethink Healthcare on 07841133229 or via the apply option.