Role: General Manager for Surgery
Location: South West England
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £300 per day inside IR35
If you are confident in driving operational improvements and performance with an emphasis on recovery, we want to hear from you! We are searching for an operational leader with broad experience in an acute NHS setting. You will be responsible for the surgical portfolio which covers: General surgery, Endoscopy, Cancer services, Orthopaedics, Theatres, Anaesthetics, ICU, Day surgery, Outpatients, Visiting services, Palliative care, Diagnostics, and Phlebotomy.
To be considered:
- Demonstrable experience as a senior operational lead within the NHS
- Specific experience across 18 week RTT targets and cancer is essential
- Tangible examples of improving KPI performance
- People management skills with the ability to create drive improvement across performance
- Proactive nature with experience through periods of change and transformation
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply!