We are working with an NHS organisation based in the South East who are searching for a Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) and Continuing Health Care (CHC) Case Manager to join them for 3 months.
You will be responsible for the management of live cases within the community, focusing on both DoLs and CHC/FNC assessments. This will include the completion of Decision Support Tools.
You will work independently to evaluate a range of evidence to inform your assessments and communicate with a range of vulnerable adults and their families.
To be successful you will need:
- Current nurse registration e.g. RGN or RNLD
- Demonstrable experience as an assessor across DoLS and CHC
- Experience in completing DST’s and FNC’s
- Complex case management skills
- Strong communication skills
If you have the relevant skill sets and experience please apply or get in touch with Lily or Georgie in the Rethink Bristol office.