Are you an experienced Data / Information / Performance Analyst looking for the next step in your career?
My customer is an NHS organisation based in Central London. They are recruiting a full time Data / Information Analyst. The organisation is a global leader in its area and offers a highly competitive and attractive benefits package.
- Achievement of data quality standards by implementing and promoting best practice in regard to reporting processes
- Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of data capture
- Ensuring the accuracy of data recorded and reported as part of statutory reporting service and business intelligence service
- Developing and implementing core data quality principles
- Testing all BI dashboards/reports developed by the BI development team
- Develop reports/dashboards that are needed to monitor the quality of data being recorded
The ideal applicant will have experience in/with:
- Experience in Health informatics ideally in Information Analyst role
- Good understanding of NHS performance monitoring systems
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of mandatory reporting requirements, NHS data standards and definitions
- Experience of communicating complex issues and data concepts to a range of people
- Experience in working with Microsoft SSMS and SSRS
- Ability to write complex T-SQL queries to extract data as per business specification
- Ability to write test cases to test the BI dashboards/reports
- Ability to develop self-service interactive dashboards using Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to query database/s and develop reports as per business requirements
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timescales
To be considered please apply via the link.