Role: Data Architect
Duration: 12 months
Location: South West
Rate: £550 per day inside IR35
We are working with a public sector organisation who are based in the South West who are searching for a Data Architect to join them for 12 months to work on an exciting programme.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Defining, developing and implementing a metadata approach for a Data Centric environment within the organisation.
- Analyse and document the mapping of data between specified current operational systems and target data structures within a data lake
- Knowledge transfer around data architecture
- Support the development of an Enterprise Data Architecture strategy
To be considered you will need to prove your experience of:
- Expert level of data modelling and the creation and maintenance of data artefacts, including the development and application of canonical models and metadata definitions
- Development, adoption and evolution of data standards
- Data analysis, synthesis and profiling to gain insights, ideally using “big data” techniques.
- Adoption, application and development of data governance, including experience of conducting data audits
- Clear communication of complex technical concepts to senior and non-technical staff
- Ideally you will have experience with “Big data” toolsets and techniques e.g. Hadoop
If you can demonstrate the above, please apply.