My client, an NHS organisation, based in North East England, are currently recruiting for a Contract/Commissioning Officer for an initial 3 month period. The role is offered inside of IR35 and a permanent position may be considered for the right candidate. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of contract and commissioning processes within the NHS.
- The ability to manage contract and commissioning cycles and the ability to liaise and engage with providers
- Demonstrable experience of service improvement and developing SLA’s/KPIs for contracts
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as the ability to collate information for analysis and construct reports
- Knowledge of QIPP programmes
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills