Role: Clinical Governance and Quality Manager
Location: East of England
Duration: 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced Clinical Governance and Quality Manager? We are assisting our NHS client who are searching for someone to join them for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract focusing on the delivery of quality governance and compliance for external providers e.g. transport services and agency clinicians.
You will be responsible for leading the inspection and governance process and supporting performance management, as well as leading on quality improvement across services and management of the compliance processes.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience as a quality or governance manager/lead
- Previous implementation of performance management systems
- Established team leader
- Knowledge of contractual provider management and assurance
- Expert knowledge of CQC
- Knowledge of the challenges and development of NHS ambulance services
- Experience of clinical audit processes
- It would be advantageous if you have a clinical qualification or current registration
Please apply if you have the suitable skills and experience.