My client, an NHS organisation in the East of England are currently recruiting for a CHC assessor for an initial 3 month period. The role is offered on a full time basis and inside scope of IR35. Some flexible working will be available.The successful candidate will be NMC registered, have a current enhanced DBS check and a demonstrable background working as a CHC assessor.
- Demonstrable background in working in CHC as an assessor
- Knowledge of national framework guidance and the ability to comprehensively complete/carry out DST’s
- Manage a caseload autonomously with competing priorities and deadlines
- Current NMC registration and enhanced DBS check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills