We are working with an NHS organisation, based in the East Midlands, who are searching for a Case Manager to join them for a 6 month contract. Your role will be to take responsibility for the case management of secure patients, to ensure safe and effective pathways and to provide clinical support to specialist commissioners.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Projected mapping of future service use, including identification of users for future service provision and planning in terms of future service needs
- Clinical assurance of the quality of care
- Quality Assurance/Ratification experience
- CHC experience, including PHB, FastTrack reviews, completing DST’s within the acute and community settings
- Ensuring a coordinated approach to care and discharge planning
- Resolution of complex or disrupted care pathways
To be successful you will need:
- To be a Registered Nurse, with an Enhanced DBS check
- Previous case management experiences and skills, with a focus on the needs of the individual
- Understanding of clinical or legal processes in relation to pathways
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work in conjunction with multiple organisations across the locality
- To be a car driver an willing to travel – mileage will be paid
Please apply or get in touch with Lily or Georgie at Rethink Healthcare.