Role: CAMHS Commissioning Manager
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: £350-400 per day (IR35 TBC)
Are you a Commissioning Manager with experience of CAMHS? We are working with an NHS organisation who are looking for somebody to join them for 3-6 months as an interim CAMHS Commissioning Manager to focus on CAMHS Tier 4 Specialised Services.
You will be responsible for Contract Management, including drafting/issuing initial contract documents. Your role will also involve commissioning needs reviews and developing service specifications.
You will need the following experience:
- Experience of commissioning management, specifically focusing on CAMHS
- Knowledge of Tier 4 Specialised Services is highly desirable
- Contract drafting and management
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deal with complex, sensitive environments
If you have the relevant experience please apply or get in touch with Lily or Georgie at Rethink Healthcare.