My client, an NHS organisation based in the East of England, is currently recruiting for an Adult Safeguarding Specialist for an initial 3 month period. The role is offered inside scope for IR35 and is flexible for 4 or 5 days per week.The role is mostly remote, with occasional day on site. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of Adult Safeguarding, Quality and a relevant professional qualification i.e AHP.
- Demonstrable background in Adult Safeguarding and Quality
- Experience of working in conjunction/in Care Homes
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills
- Demonstrable background in reporting and working with multiple teams/organisations
- Relevant, up to date qualification (AHP)
- Enhanced DBS
- Knowledge of the Care Act